The following specifically introduces the production process of antibacterial non-woven fabrics:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric of antibacterial non-woven fabric: The process of spunlace is a high-pressure fine water sprayed onto a fiber web of one or more layers. The fibers are entangled with each other, so that the fiber web is strengthened and has a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabric of antibacterial non-woven fabric: thermal-bonded non-woven fabric refers to adding a fibrous or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement engineering material to the fiber web, and the melting temperature of the fiber web after heating Cool and reinforce into cloth.
3. Wet-laid non-woven fabrics of antibacterial non-woven fabrics: The production method of wet-laid non-woven fabrics is actually not difficult to understand. It is to open fiber raw materials placed in an aqueous medium into single fibers, and at the same time put different fiber raw materials in Mix it. The made slurry is transported to a netting mechanism, and then the fibers are netted in a wet state and finally consolidated into a cloth.
4. Pulp air-laid non-woven fabric of antibacterial non-woven fabric: Air-laid non-woven fabric is also called dry-laid non-woven fabric and dust-free paper. It is air-laid to open the wood pulp fibers into a single fiber state, and the air-flow method is used to condense the fibers on the mesh curtain, and then the fibers are reinforced into a cloth.
5. Melt-blown non-woven fabric of antibacterial non-woven fabric: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---netting---reinforcement into cloth.
6. Spunbond non-woven fabric of antibacterial non-woven fabric: Spunbond non-woven fabric is stretched after the polymer is extruded to form continuous filaments, and the filaments are spread into a net shape, and then bonded by self-bonding. Bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement methods make fibers into non-woven fabrics.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabric of antibacterial non-woven fabric: Needle-punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric, and needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the effect of piercing. Reinforce the fluffy web into a cloth.
8. Hydrophilic non-woven fabric of antibacterial non-woven fabric: Hydrophilic non-woven fabric is mainly used to produce medical materials to obtain better hand feeling and not scratch the skin.
9. Stitch-woven non-woven fabric of antibacterial non-woven fabric: Stitch-woven non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitch-bonding method uses warp-knitted loop structure to connect the fiber web, yarn layer and non-woven materials (such as : Plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination can be reinforced to make a non-woven fabric.