厂家供应 玻璃机械设备 彩晶玻璃丝印机 半自动玻璃丝印机
The company specializes in the production of PP polypropylene non-woven fabrics, melt-blown non-woven fabrics, anti-aging (UV) non-woven fabrics and other anti-static non-woven fabrics, while producing a variety of non-woven processing machinery and equipment, such as glass grinding processing center, spray melt non-woven production equipment, gravure printing machinery and other new machinery.
1. light weight: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion of only 0.9, only cotton 3/5, fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: composed of fine fibers (2-3D) light spot hot melt bonding molding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero water content, have good water-repellent properties, are composed of 100% fibers, have good air permeability, and are easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. It can purify the air and use the advantages of small holes to keep bacteria and viruses out.
5. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin.
6. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemical blunt substance, which is not moth-eaten and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial, alkali corrosion and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
7. Antibacterial. The product is water-based, non-moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
8. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spinning directly into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of general staple fiber products, with no directional strength and similar vertical and horizontal strength. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they are far from each other in chemical structure. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has quite strong stability and is extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, which can be effectively degraded, And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bag.
Glass shaped edging processing center-meltblown non-woven fabric equipment-PP polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabric