Non-woven fabric (English name: Non Woven Fabric or Nonwoven cloth), also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of directional or random fibers. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. It is moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, non-combustible, and easy to decompose. , Non-toxic, non-irritating, rich in color, low price, recyclable and so on. For example, polypropylene (PP material) pellets are mostly used as raw materials, which are produced by continuous one-step method of high-temperature melting, spinning, laying, and hot-pressing. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties.
non-woven fabric has no warp and weft threads, it is very convenient to cut and sew, and it is light in weight and easy to shape.
Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun and weaves, it just oriented or randomly arrange the textile short fibers or filaments to form a web structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
It is not interwoven and knitted together one by one yarn, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods, so when you get the sticky scale in your clothes, you will find that, It is impossible to draw a single thread. Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple sources of raw materials .
The relationship between non-woven fabric and spunbond fabric
Spunbond fabric and non-woven fabric are subordinate. There are many production processes in the manufacture of non-woven fabrics, among which spunbond is one of the non-woven production processes (including spunbond, meltblown, hot rolling, spunlace, and most of them are on the market. Non-woven fabric produced by spunbond method)
According to the composition of non-woven fabrics, there are polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic, etc.; different compositions will have completely different styles of non-woven fabrics. The spunbond fabric usually refers to polyester spunbond and polypropylene spunbond; the styles of these two fabrics are very similar and can be distinguished by high temperature testing.
Non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which directly uses polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form fibers through airflow or mechanical netting, and then undergo hydroentangling, needle punching, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally finishing The resulting non-woven fabric. A new type of fiber product with soft, breathable and flat structure. The advantage is that it does not produce fiber debris, is strong, durable, and silky soft. It is also a kind of reinforcing material, and it has a cotton feel. Compared with cotton, non-woven The cloth bag is easy to form and inexpensive to manufacture.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main production material, the specific gravity is only 0.9, only cotton
non-woven fabric products (4 sheets)
Three-fifths, fluffy and feel good.
2. Soft: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light-point hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero water content, and have good water-repellent properties. They are made of 100% fiber and are porous and air-permeable. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical components, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid from erosion, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun yarn directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products.
8. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most of the non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are far apart. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can easily be broken, which can be effectively degraded , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution to the environment after being discarded is only 10% of that of the plastic bag.